Release 3.7.1 (January 2023)
- Minor improvement: Yahoo cookie problem, but unfortunately not completely solved;
- Fixed: bug with “Run Time Error, Subscript out of range” when program closes.
Release 3.7.0 (December 2022)
- Solved: Yahoo cookie issue.
- Removed: IEX Cloud functionality because the free functionality has been removed.
Release 3.6.0 (April 2021)
- New: many extra download possibilities via IEX Cloud (company information, splits, dividends, news, exchanges, exchange-symbols, crypto currency and detailed credit usage;
- Improved: error checking in download lists;
- Improved: robustness against Yahoo server problems;
- Improved: efficiency, no ‘download request’ when code is missing;
- Solved: occasional errors due to empty downloads;
- Solved: minor issue with the name of the raw downloaded file;
- Solved: occasional startup error.
Release 3.5.0 (January 2021)
- Updated: new IEX download format;
- Improved: more efficient usage of IEX Cloud-messages;
- Improved: downloading latest quotes with Yahoo results now in data for one date only (better filtering);
- Improved: sorting of data.
Release 3.4.5 (October 2020)
- Improved: less ‘missed’ funds in downloads;
- Fixed: startup error in command-line mode for some situations;
- Fixed: ‘non-response’ after creating a new download list;
- Improved: error checking in download lists and more robustness against long lists.
Release 3.4.4 (May 2020)
- Solved: bug in conversion with comma as decimal separator.
Release 3.4.3 (March 2020)
- Solved: bug in downloading ‘Latest quotes’.
Release 3.4.2 (March 2020)
- Solved: empty Yahoo downloads.
Release 3.4.1 (January 2020)
- Solved: Conversion problems due to Yahoo download-format;
- Improved: Minor improvement in user interface of ‘Edit Download List’.
Release 3.4.0 (January 2020)
- New: Save all download data in 1 file;
- New: Use the name of the download list as file name;
- New: Possibility to change the name of the download list (‘Edit Download List’ window);
- New: Possibility to delete a download list (‘Edit Download List’ window);
- New: Prelesect for VisionExpert conversion;
- Updated: added ‘header text’ for preselect ‘EffectenBeheer Yahoo Historisch’;
- Fixed: visibility of the ‘Save files in separate folders’ checkbox.
Release 3.3.2 (July 2019)
- Updated: IEX as download source has moved to ‘IEX Cloud‘ and now requires an API key (token). In the settings, a new field is available for entering your personal API key;
- New: 2 new preselects for ‘Effectenbeheer’;
- Solved: minor bug, causing problems with certain downloads of individual funds;
- Solved: bug causing errors in Windows 10;
- Solved: bug, not downloading the last item in the download list;
- Solved: minor bug with settings after a new installation.
Release 3.3.1 (March 2019)
- Solved: bug with downloading after new installation;
- Solved: 2nd bug with saving certain file names containing reserved characters or words.
Release 3.3.0 (March 2019)
- New: command line option for automated downloading of multiple lists and dates;
- Solved: bug in downloading latest quotes;
- Solved: bug with saving certain file names containing reserved characters or words.
Release 3.2.2 (Januari 2019)
- Solved: 2 bugs with conversion (introduced in release 3.1.1) leading to very limited downloads;
- Solved: bug in some conversions with a comma as decimal delimiter;
- Solved: bug with added header in combination with appending files;
- Solved: bug in appending files in combination with some output formats.
Release 3.2.1 (December 2018)
- Improved: accuracy of date-setting in historical quotes.
Release 3.2.0 (December 2018)
- Improved: automatic deleting of invalid Yahoo-cookie(s), (new method);
- New: adjustable date range similar to Yahoo when downloading via IEX and Alpha Vantage;
- New: ‘latest quotes‘ also available for IEX and Alpha Vantage downloads;
- New: the option of saving downloaded files in separate folders;
- Improved: some minor improvements.
Release 3.1.1 (November 2018)
- Solved: serious bug in conversion of Alpha Vantage downloads;
- Changed: StockVisor preselect setting ‘ascending dates’;
- Improved: some minor improvements.
Release 3.1.0 (November 2018)
- Added: default download folder for StockVisor (if present);
- Added: output format preselect for MetaTrader 4;
- Added: some more output date formats (“YYYY.MM.DD”, “YY.MM.DD”, “MM.DD.YYYY”, “DD.MM.YYYY”);
- Added: text column with 00:00 in the output format;
- Improved: cookie handling in Windows 10;
- Improved: DPI scaling under Windows 10 and high resolution monitors;
- Improved: some minor enhancements.
Release 3.0.1 (October 2018)
- Solved: bug if downloading some funds via IEX;
- Solved: crash with scheduled downloads;
- Solved: disappearing buttons and other elements in the main window on Windows 10.
Release 3.0 (September 2018)
- New: Added two extra download sources, IEX and Alpha Vantage.
Release 2.3.2 (September 2018)
- Improved: closing of program after invalid cookie.
Release 2.3.1 (August 2018)
- Solved: minor bug in the default settings;
- Added: non-selectable option for running on Mac computers.
Release 2.3.0 (August 2018)
- New: option to save the non-converted downloaded file;
- Added: detection for invalid cookies;
- Solved: error in sorting ascending/descending dates;
- Improved: minor improvement in error logging.
Release 2.2.0 (May 2018)
- Fixed: problems with internet connection causing failed downloads.
- Fixed: bug with fixed file name.
- Improved: download dates in Historical Quotes.
Release 2.1.1 (February 2018)
- Fixed: Bug. Yahoo! cookies can be deleted manually via the ‘Settings’ window. Deleting the cookies can solve some download issues.
Release 2.1.0 (January 2018)
- Fixed: downloading ‘Latest quotes’;
- Updated: Help function.
Release 2.0.4 (August 2017)
- Fixed: switched ‘Adjusted Close’ and ‘Close’.
Release 2.0.3 (July 2017)
- Fixed: naming files, code in filename follows the code inside the converted file;
- Fixed: ‘Adjusted Close’ switched when ‘Close’;
- Added: weekday is shown if the cursor hovers above the historical dates;
- Improved: date calculation of downloading-dates in historical quotes.
Release 2.0.2 (June 2017)
- Fixed: ‘close’ accidentally set to zero.
Release 2.0.1 (June 2017)
- Improved: calculation of dates for downloading historical quotes;
- Fixed: switch between Adjusted Close and Close prices;
- Fixed: empty filename if downloading a single fund.
Release 2.0 (June 2017)
- Repaired: downloading of quotes after changes at Yahoo!.
Release 1.5.1 (March 2017)
- Repaired: bug in ‘ascending quotes’ setting;
- Improved: handling of file names if ‘Append’ is selected.
Release 1.5.0 (February 2017)
- Improved: appending files now sorts the dates;
- Improved: default values after installation;
- Fixed: bug in appending quotes with semicolon as delimiter;
- Fixed: bug with comma as decimal separator setting during startup;
- Fixed: rare bug after installation.
Release 1.4.4 (January 2017)
- Solved: bug in file name when only ‘name’ is selected (in ‘Settings’);
- Fixed: bug in conversion of downloaded data.
Release 1.4.3 (January 2016)
- Solved: bug with converting ‘Latest quotes’;
- Fixed: bug with historical dates in case QuoteStocker is started on January 1.
Release 1.4.2 (December 2015)
- Fixed: bug with a short download list in the free trial-version.
Release 1.4.1 (December 2015)
- Fixed: in some cases no file extension;
- Fixed: Minor bug.
Release 1.4.0 (June 2015)
- New: Output format with semi-colon as delimiter and comma as decimal;
- Fixed: Minor bug in file names.
Release 1.3.0 (April 2015)
- New: more file name options;
- New: Automatic check and correction of the integrity of the download lists;
- Updated: help function;
- Fixed: a few minor bugs in settings.
Release 1.2.5 (February 2015)
- Fixed: second bug in converting dates;
Release 1.2.4 (February 2015)
- Fixed: bug in converting dates;
- Fixed: translation of a message.
Release 1.2.3 (January 2015)
- Fixed: Bug with conversion of data with additional text (like: ‘D’);
- Fixed: Appearance of ‘Messages’-frame at settings.
Release 1.2.2 (January 2015)
- New: added stock-code to the file names;
- Speed improvements in processing downloaded data;
- Solved bug in appending files;
- Solved a bug which occurred with identical fund names;
- Release number also visible in the settings window;
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
Release 1.2.1 (December 2014)
- New: logging of funds that did not download any data;
- New: option to turn off pop-ups;
- Solved two minor bugs.
Release 1.2.0 (July 2014)
- Adapted to Windows Vista, 7 and 8 theme, solving a bug with the aero theme;
- Added robustness in conversion;
- Added robustness in contents of download lists;
- Repaired error message functionality;
- Solved minor stability issues.
Release 1.1.1 (May 2014)
- New: ‘Tab’ as delimiter in the downloaded data;
- Solved a bug with the |-delimiter when downloading historical quotes;
- Repaired a message in the free version;
- Repaired a bug with saving new path for downloads.
Release 1.1.0 (January 2014)
- New: cleanup of data files in combination with the append function;
- New: Scheduled download at a fixed time;
- New: Automatic start of download at a fixed time;
- Improved progress-bar;
- Minor bugs solved.
Release 1.0.16 (October 2013)
- Added support for storage on diskette;
- Solved a bug that sometimes occurred after a new installation;
- Solved minor bug that occasionally caused unreliable downloads;
- Improved installation under Windows 7 and 8.
Release 1.0.15 (April 2013)
- New possibility to add a header to the downloaded files
- New possibility to to merge downloaded files to existing files
- Solved two bugs that occurred when downloading ‘latest quotes’
- Updated the help-function
Release 1.0.14 (March 2013)
- Solved a bug in saving the setting for ‘ascending dates’
Release 1.0.13 (February 2013)
- Improved the window-layout for high resolution monitors.
- Bug solved in filling date drop-down boxes during start-up.
- Solved a bug in remembering the last download setting.
Release 1.0.12 (September 2012)
- Solved a start-up bug.
Release 1.0.11 (August 2012)
- Added the ability to write ascending or descending dates in the files;
- Solved a bug.
Release 1.0.10 (May 2012)
- Optimization of the main window and he settings window.
Release 1.0.9 (March 2012)
- New: possibility to use a fixed file name
- New: possibility to group quotes per date or per fund
- Wider main window
- Bug-fix in date format for ‘latest quotes’
Release 1.0.8 (November 2011)
- Solved two bugs
Release 1.0.7 (August 2011)
- Change of pop-up text when there are no latest quotes
Release 1.0.6 (January 2011)
- Solved a small bug
Release 1.0.5 (November 2010)
- Solved a bug when downloading an individual fund
Release 1.0.4 (October 2010)
- New: timer downloading
- Solved an issue regarding “insufficient data”
- Solved a bug when dates are typed in stead of selected from the drop-down boxes
Release 1.0.3 (Juli 1010)
- Improved the colors in Windows 7
- Downloading historical quotes up to 18 years back
Release 1.0.2 (April 2010)
- Solved a small bug in the free version
Release 1.0.1 (February 2010)
- Solved a start-up bug
- Change in the English help text